Saturday 14 March 2015

7. Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

The jump of quality between my preliminary task and my final edit is substantially large. Through guidance lessons with my teachers I have learned how to use the programs that we are supplied with as effectively as possible. The transitions in our prelim task were much less smooth as in my final edit. I also use the camera much more effectively by editing the colour balance correctly. It is clear that my cropping of shots is much more advanced than it was during the prelim task as the shots display just the right amount of information. The audio quality is much clearer in my final edit due the usage of different hardware and mp3 sources. The text choice is  much more effective establishing the genre to my final edit compared to the plain standard text used in my prelim task. 






No comments:

Post a Comment